To Get Started Please Click Your State on the Map Below:
If you are readying yourself to take a postal battery test, then you are no doubt in the thick of preparations. And there’s a very big chance that you are all psyched up for the test. By using postal battery exam study guides and online post office practice tests 473, you certainly know what types of test to expect and how to answer them so as to be able to get the highest scores.
But did you know that taking a USPS test entails physical preparation as well? Even if you are mentally and emotionally ready for the test but your body is not prepared, you can jeopardize your chances of obtaining a very good score. If you want to ace the postal battery exam, try integrating these physical activities while preparing for the 473-e.
1. Do at least 30 minutes of cardio exercises before beginning your review. Just a brisk walk or a short jog around the neighborhood or even a few laps in a pool will get the blood circulating into your system. This will get you energized and keep you alert as you study, allowing better absorption of concepts and more retention.
2. Practice breathing exercises. Regular breathing exercises will help calm down your nerves when you feel the pressure coming along. Doing yoga also helps. Learning how to breathe will also help you manage yourself in a time-pressured exam such as the postal battery test 473-e.
3. Try to get a good night’s sleep. This applies not only on exam day but also on the days leading up to the test. By establishing a body clock when you can go to bed and when you wake up, you will feel refreshed, energized, and ready to take the postal exam. Getting 6 to 8 hours of sleep is essential.
4. Eat a good breakfast on the day of the test. You want to make sure that you will have the mental and physical energy to finish the test. And the best preparation is to have a healthy and nutritious breakfast. Do limit yourself on the liquids, however, as this might make you run to the bathroom a lot of times during the test if it is allowed. But even if it is, doing so is detrimental since the postal test is a time-pressured exam.
5. Relax. Before, during, and after the test, don’t allow yourself to give in to the pressure of having to get a high score. Remember: If you have done your best then that is all that matters. Even if you don’t make it to a US Postal Service employment opening there’s always another opening and there are always other jobs that you can apply for. Take it all in stride.